What inspired in August



Lush flowers were my initial inspiration in August. From that, I actually made a few brightly colored fabric flower brooches.

Here were some other inspiring posts:

Elisa @ What the Vita found four color palettes that work with grey.

Ally @ From the Right Bank shared a stunning view from a rooftop Swedish apartment.

Lucy @ Four Walls and a Roof encouraged me to collect more stuff with her review of Thomas O'Brien. (I actually did something with this inspiration. Will post soon.)

Elizabeth Abernathy reminded me of how much I like sketches and monochrome art in general. (Did a little something with this. Will post soon.)

Pauline @ Struggling to be Stylish boldly added lush flower fabric with her bedroom makeover. (She's also giving some away.)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar posted three colorful glass-bottles-in-a-window arrangements.

Mise @ Pretty Far West made her own glass bottle window arrangement.

Full House and The Estate of Things have both got me wanting a folk art coverlet.

Monika @ Splendid Willow has me figuring out how to get a vintage star chart.

Geneva @ A Pair and a Spare has me collecting brass buttons to make a version of this terrific fashion embellishment.

Thanks to Skyla @ Sanity Fair, I want the Kate Spade book clutch.

I. Cannot. Believe. It's September. Already.

Image: Vintage Rose Garden via Little Blue Deer